Women Head Wrap Accessories African Print Kente Bandana African Women Headband
|30% Deposit 70% Balance
|Each One Put Into 1 Poly Bag
|Donggguan City, China
Packaging & DeliveryPackage Size 35.00cm * 35.00cm * 3.00cm Package Gross Weight 0.500kg Lead Time 3 days (1 - 20 Pieces)
To be negotiated ( > 20 Pieces)
|Women Head wrap Accessories African Print Kente Bandana African Women Headband
|100% Cotton &Customized
|Customize & Make to order
|Accept customer's size and plus size customized
|QC staffs of over 10 years experience
|(1) Receive rush order
|(2) Every dress can be made accurate by your demands, changes and your design
|(3) We can also customize according to your pic or sketch
Welcome to Hongyu Apparel Company Limited, a leading producer and manufacturer of top notch clothing and accessories, located in Dongguan City, China. We're a garment manufacturing company that specializes in clothing for women, men and children . Our factory produces only the best quality clothing for clothing brands in North America, Eastern Europe, Mid-East, East Asia and Africa. With our daily production of up to 1000 pieces and annual production of about 3 million pieces, we have helped designers and brands to create beautiful collections and provide customer satisfaction for over 16 years. We can offer customized service to clients. Whether you are looking for our exist design or looking to create your own fashion line, we remain your one stop shop to quality service and fabrics. Give us a call or email now for more information. Check out our website and social media accounts to contact us. We would love to hear from you.
01.CUSTOM DESIGNS/ SAMPLE
1.How do i get a sample?--Confirm the sample design and contact us about the details --Our sample fee is USD50/piece (some complicated designs USD80/piece) --Sample time 7-12 working days after payment and details confirmed2.Can i choose your design?We create new designs every season, check our products page3.Can i make my own design?--yes we can customize your own design according to your pics or sketch, you can also modify our designs as your request4.Can i make my own size?--Of course, we can make US UK EU AU size, we can also customize your own size
1.What's your production process ?1.Confirm order items and quantity, Once we know exactly what you will be producing we provide a quote and lead times2.You pay 30% deposit for your order, We accept Paypal, T/T, Western Union. etc.3.We source materials for approval from you4.Materials are ordered5.We make PPS (Pre Production Samples) for approval6.Production7.Remaining 70% of balance is due upon delivery of your product.2.What's your MOQ for production?( minimum order quantity)--Generally our MOQ is 100 units per style, In order to help new brand quick start the business,we accept 50 units per style for first order3.What's the price for your products ?Pricing Factors•Order Quantity - We require a minimum order quantity of 100 units.•Quantities per Size/Color - Example:100 pieces 3 sizes cheaper than 6 sizes•Textile / Fabric Composition - Example: a T-Shirt made from Polyester is cheaper than one made from Cotton or Viscose•Product quality - The more elaborate a design is in terms of stitching / accessories / buttons the higher the cost per unit, Example flat-lock price different from reverse cover-stitch4.What are your leading time?15-25 days standard lead time, also depending on your order quantityFabric Dying Add 1 weekPrinting Add 1 weekEmbroidery add 1 week5.What are your shipping service?We ship all over the world2-5 days door to door FedEx UPS DHL TNT etc.15-30 days by sea ship to local portWe will quote you shipping fee according to the goods weight and shipping method u chose6. Can I have my own logo label on products?Yes we offer label and hang tag customizing service, send us your logo design to get a quote.
Any further questions please feel free to contact us!
Thank you for browsing our product page.Welcome you to send inquiry about our products.Welcome you to visit our company. Thank you!
If there is anything you are interested in,pls feel free to contact me ,I will be pleased to help you. We hope to work with you to our mutual benefit.